When Life Happens, Bestmed is Here for You
Life can be… unexpected. That’s why you need medical aid that is there for you when you need it. Ironically, choosing the right medical plan can be a pain in the neck.
Medical aid is an important investment in your and your loved ones’ health and well-being. The option that you select isn’t always dependent on your budget – your healthcare needs should also be a fundamental factor in your decision.
Here are three reasons why Bestmed is and should continue to be your number 1 choice:
Value for Money
While it might not be the only element in choosing a medical scheme, looking at your budget is probably the first thing you do when deciding on a medical aid plan. Bestmed ensures you get cover that suits your budget with 3 tailor made ranges that make up 13 plans. Each of our plans include:
- 75% less co-payments
- No automatic self-payment gaps
- Students up to 26 years old are eligible for child dependent rates
- Free wellness benefits for you and your family
All 13 plans have access to excellent preventative care benefits, including female contraceptives and flu vaccines because prevention is always better than cure.
A World of Healthcare
Affordable healthcare is only as good as the access you have to dependable medical professionals. Bestmed has a countrywide network of specialist doctors, as well as hospital coverage that ensures that you have access to a medical assistance when you need it. Bestmed also offers international travel insurance cover for up to 90 days. So even when you’re not home, you’re covered.
Your lifestyle is an important part of your wellbeing. Tempo — our wellness programme — helps you reach your health goals by offering FREE benefits to the value of over R4 500 per year, including:
- 3 consultations with a dietician per member/dependant
- 3 consultations with a biokineticist per member/dependant
- 1 nutritional assessment for the whole family
- 3 consultations with a nurse for your baby (0–35 months)
- 1 consultation with an occupational therapist for your child (4–12 years)
- 1 fitness assessment with a biokineticist for your child (13–20 years)
- Health workshops throughout the year
Included in your benefits is an annual Health Risk Assessment (HRA) to thoroughly analyse your biometrics and identify health risks that you may encounter. This assessment is completely free of charge for our members.
Bestmed also has comprehensive Disease Management Programmes that offer diabetes management, oncology support, HIV/Aids and maternity benefits.
But wait, there’s more! Bestmed makes it easier for you to manage your healthcare plan and find doctors, specialists and pharmacies with an easy-to-use, downloadable app where you can:
- Download your tax certificate
- Submit claims
- Check your benefits
- Update our personal details
- Access your digital membership card
- check your Health Risk Assessment result
Speak to a financial advisor or broker today to help you decide which plan best suits your needs.
For more information on Bestmed’s benefits contact us on 086 000 2378 or email email@example.com.