We’re already in February, and even though New Year’s Resolutions aren’t top of mind anymore, your health and the health of your family is on ours. Here’s one important thing you should do before the month is over!
Have you scheduled a Health Risk Assessment (HRA) yet? It’s the first step in managing your and your family’s health. With us, the assessment is absolutely free, and gives you a good idea of how you can use your Tempo wellness benefits, valued at R4500, throughout the year.
Our Tempo wellness programme benefits and offerings were designed with your family in mind, giving you access to expert healthcare professionals. Once you’ve done the HRA, your Tempo benefits will be unlocked. It’s that simple! These benefits allow you to preventatively take care of your and your family’s health, and include:
- 3 consultations with a Bestmed contracted biokineticist (per member and per dependent 18 years and older)
- A functional assessment at a Bestmed contracted occupational therapist (children 3 – 12 years old)
- 3 baby growth and development assessments (0 – 24 months)
- 1 nutritional assessment for the whole family at a dietician
You can take the 10-minute HRA for FREE by following these three simple steps:
- Schedule an appointment with a nurse at any of our participating network pharmacies (Clicks, Dis-Chem, Van Heerden or Alpha Farm).
- Download and print out your HRA form.
- Complete the form, and take it with you when you go for your appointment.
The sooner you and your family complete your HRA, the sooner you can unlock your benefits. Take the time out this month and set your tempo toward excellent wellness this year!