Meet Njabubulo Nhlabathi. Njabulo recently joined Bestmed as a Business Consultant.
- How long have you been at Bestmed?
I have been at Bestmed for two (2) months having started in March this year.
- What encouraged you to join Bestmed?
Bestmed is highly spoken of in the financial advisor space. Given my experience in the medical aid industry, I knew that I would be joining a company with a good reputation and a competitive product offering.
- What is the best thing about your job?
The ability to influence the growth of a Scheme that I believe is one of the most competitive in the market.
- Give us a short bio about your career history
I have eight (8) years’ experience in the medical aid industry and during this time I have changed roles from call centre agent, to new business specialist and then key account consultant.
- Do you have any special or hidden skills?
I don’t think it’s a special or hidden skill, but I can surf.
- Tell us an interesting fact about yourself.
I’m a new father, my son is 16 months old.
- What are your hobbies
I’m not the most active person in the world but I do enjoy hiking and indoor soccer when I have time.
- What is something – a food or activity – that you tried reluctantly, and it turns out you like it?
Changing nappies. LOL!
- What is part of your daily routine that you look forward to every day?
Taking my son to creche in the mornings.
- What is your favourite motto?
Your attitude determines your altitude.