Flexible Hospital Cover
Bestmed offers you several medical aid plans with flexible hospital care, enhanced with various benefits including basic dentistry, chronic care and day-to-day savings. Whatever you need, we have a plan that’s Personally Yours.
How we can help?
Bestmed’s hospital plans offer cover for in-hospital costs such as ward and theatre fees, and specialists’ fees. Our hospital plans include several preventative care benefits that add significant value to each and every member. These include:
- flu vaccines
- pneumonia vaccines
- paediatric immunisations
- a back and neck rehabilitation programme
- preventative dentistry
- a pap smear every 24 months for females aged 18 and above
- HPV vaccinations
- a maternity programme including antenatal consultations and 2D ultrasound scans
- female contraceptives
- mammogram benefits every two years for females over the age of 40
- PSA screenings every two years for males of the age of 50
- a complementary Tempo Wellness Programme designed to empower you to proactively manage your health
With an extensive network of expert medical professionals and specialists, we provide you with access to quality hospital care no matter where you are.
What will it cost
We offer superior medical cover starting from R1 511 for an individual member, and R3 957 for a family of four.
Why choose Bestmed?
- Largest self-administered scheme in South Africa, ensuring that we can provide more benefits and comprehensive hospital care with fewer admin costs
- No automatic self-payment gaps
- Fewer co-payments than our competitors
- Two claim payment runs every week
- We offer free wellness benefits on every plan
- Students are eligible for child dependent rates up to the age of 26
Get A Quote
Cover starts from R1 511 for an individual member. Fill in your details to get a quote based on your needs.