Tax season is just around the corner, and we are here to do our part to make sure that you have all the information required to complete your tax return.
How does a Bestmed member obtain their tax certificate in an uncomplicated and hassle-free way? Through three different, yet simple, processes offering you the peace of mind you need during this often-confusing time.
Open your app
If you have not already, download the Bestmed mobile app from the Google Play or App Stores now. You will be able to request your tax certificate from the palm of your hand.
- Open the app and register. If already registered, log in.
- Tap “self-service”.
- Select “request tax certificate”.
- Once done, tap “yes” to confirm.
- Return to the main menu and select “info feed”.
- Your tax certificate can now be downloaded.
Bestmed members with access to the internet can obtain the document from our website by doing the following:
- On the website, click on the member login icon.
- Log on to your user profile, or choose the registration option to create one if you have not already.
- Once logged in, click on “correspondence” in the menu.
- Set the “type” filter to “tax summary/detail”, then ensure your “date from” is the beginning of April 2018 and that “date to” is our current date.
- You will now be able to view the “tax summary/detail” document. Click on the download link to get your tax certificate.
Reach out to our call centre
Finally, you can contact our call centre to get your tax certificate. Remember to have your membership number, and either your fax number or email address on hand when making the call.
- Call our member call centre on 0860 002 378 and choose option 0.
- Follow the prompts.
- Your tax certificate will either be sent to your email or fax number.
Getting into the swing of things with tax season is made simpler, with Bestmed.