When looking for something that tastes good and is naturally sweet, you can’t go wrong with a flavour like banana! This recipe is only 5 ingredients which makes it quick, easy and healthy because no added refined sugar is necessary.
- 1 small banana, halved
- 3 tablespoons black chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- Chopped walnuts to garnish
- Mash half of the banana in a small bowl.
- Add the chia seeds, cinnamon and almond milk and stir to combine.
- Allow the chia to sit in the fridge at least 1-hour or overnight.
- When ready to eat, add half the chia pudding into your jar.
- Layer on some slices of the remaining banana, then scoop in the rest of the chia pudding, add the rest of the banana and some chopped walnuts to garnish.