We are very pleased to announce that our annual increase remains a single digit percentage at 8.9% for all options! Not only can members expect the same quality cover as previous years, but they will also enjoy enriched benefits across all options.
Some of the product enhancements for 2020 include:
- Maternity benefits have been included for the Beat 1 and Beat 2 options.
- The annual contraceptive benefit amount of R2205 is now available per female beneficiary per year and is no longer a family limit. This allows families with more than one female a more generous benefit.
- The Over the Counter (OTC) limits for the Beat4, Pace1, Pace2, Pace3, and Pulse1 options have been increased.
- As part of our Preventative Care benefits, members on the Beat2 and 3 options will qualify for a Mammogram (age 40+) every 24 months. Members on Beat2, 3 and Pace1 options qualify for a PSA test (age 50+) every 24 months.
- Our Tempo wellness programme benefits (worth up to R4,500 per beneficiary per year) are now applicable to members from the age of 18 years (previously 21 years).
- Day-to-day and in-hospital benefit limits increased by 2%.
- 5% reduction in co-payment for formulary and non-formulary non-CDL chronic medicines
Be on the lookout for more information regarding our product range enhancements in next month’s newsletter.